ds at entropywave.com
Thu Oct 7 16:56:28 PDT 2010
- Added several simple 64-bit opcodes
- Improved debugging by adding ORC_CODE=emulate
- Allocation of mmap'd areas for code now has several fallback
methods, in order to placate various SELinux configurations.
- Various speed improvements in SSE backend
- Add SSE implementations of ldreslinl and ldresnearl.
- Update Mersenne Twister example
There was a bug in the calculation of maximum loop shift that, when
fixed, increases the speed of certain functions by a factor of two.
However, the fix also triggers a bug in Schroedinger, which is fixed
in the 1.0.10 release.
More information about the Liboil