Wiki/website

Will Stokes wstokes at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 07:03:20 PST 2006

Writing to DNG will be good enough. In the future I could suport the
Aperature approach and apply a stack of transformations on the fly,
but if the user does not have a fancy gfx card this will be painful so
it will be better if I can save one or more intermediate images in a
lossless format like DNG. PNG or TIFF would not suffice because as I
understand it they do not support 16 or 24 bits per channel like RAW
file formats do.

-Will