[Libopenraw-dev] test...

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Mar 20 11:46:56 PST 2006

On Monday 20 March 2006 20:55, Gilles Caulier wrote:

> Cool. I'm happy to see you Boudewijn. I hope that we can make a powerfull
> shared libdcraw, especially between krita and digiKam.

I hope we can cooperate with Hubert -- Hubert, are you there?

> Have you take a look of the mountain of work completed to 0.9.0 from svn. I
> have planed a beta during May. I hope that the future digiKam release will
> be a perfect krita complement (:=)))....

Me too. I've been regularly compiling digikam for months now. I really wish
the nice cie widget had existed before our feature freeze :-).

> http://www.digikam.org/?q=image
>
> Gilles (tired a little after some days in French Alps to sky)

Lucky you -- I could do with some fresh air myself.

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi