Future plans

Ian Kent raven at themaw.net
Mon Dec 17 20:15:27 PST 2007

On Mon, 2007-12-17 at 23:05 -0500, Hubert Figuiere wrote:
> Of course, if someone want to give a crack at it, I'm not against.

That's tempting but I have a couple of problems.

First, and most important, I'm not familiar with C++ so it's hard for me
to develop an understanding of the library code. I've picked up a couple
of books but then I run into another problem, time. Something I'm sure
you're familiar with.

The other problem is that, over time, I've become very picky about what
I feel comfortable with in terms coding style (even my own when I can't
get things to look just how I want). And there seems to be occasional
stray line-feeds in the git checkout which really bugs me.

Ian