[patch] Adds Python bindings

Hubert Figuiere hub at figuiere.net
Sun Jul 27 13:34:13 PDT 2008

On Sun, 2008-07-27 at 19:41 +0100, Brian Quinlan wrote:
> Missing is the file "python/tests/images/duck.cr2", which I was using
> for testing.
>
> It's a 12MB file that I have permission to use.

For testing I'd rather see the reuse of the existing testsuite, but then
it is not yet fixed to allow use by others so I can't be too demanding.
So when I'll fix that I'll come back to you ;-)

On the other hand, I applied the patch as is (I have no idea about
Python). Not being in the build system, it won't even be in the source
distribution. Feel free to provide patches to address that.

Thanks a lot.

Hub