[patch] support 14bit NEF

Rafael Espíndola rafael.espindola at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 16:27:49 PDT 2008

I got too early to an Airport, so I had some time to work on libopenraw.

I converted unpack_be12to16 into unpack_BEto16. I then discovered that
14 bit NEFs are not packed :-(

The attached patch include both unpack_BEto16 that is now just a
refactoring (unless there is a packed 14 bit format out there...) and
the real support for 14 bit NEFs. It also contains a small fix.
unpack_be12to16 would not scale the data. When converting from 12 bit
to 16 bit one must multiply by 2^(16 - 12). unpack_BEto16 has such a
scaling.

Cheers,
Rafael