Little questions and some bug in libopenraw

Leopold Palomo Avellaneda leo at alaxarxa.net
Wed May 21 16:07:15 PDT 2008

Hi,

I have played a bit with libopenraw. I have had a little problem compiling it
with my debian box, using g++-4.3.  The demo/cfa.cpp file didn't compile
because gcc is more strict.

cfa.cpp: In function ‘int main(int, char**)’:
cfa.cpp:81: error: ‘malloc’ was not declared in this scope
cfa.cpp:91: error: ‘free’ was not declared in this scope

simply adding this:

#include <cstdlib>

solve the situation.

Also, looking on the debian packages I have found that you have numbered the
library 1.4.0. Please, could you tell me why? the libopenraw is 0.0.5?

Do you have some doc about the workflow? I mean, open with this, decode with
this, transform with this, demosic with and save with ...?

Well, by now, nothing more.

Regards,

Leo

Linux User 152692