draft of qmidev.h for libqmi

ttuttle ttuttle at chromium.org
Tue Feb 28 14:49:47 PST 2012

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 17:26, Markus Gothe <nietzsche at lysator.liu.se> wrote:
> Looks like a good starter for QMI WDS from what I can tell.
> However there are some basal structures missing for the undocumented QMI format... Like the header for every message (as used in GobiNet).

Those are not in there because they're not part of the external
interface.  This header file is simply the (first version of the)
interface for applications to talk to QMI devices.

They're not documented, per se, but Qualcomm has open-sourced their
SDK which implements QMI, and there are straightforward structs that
show the header format.

-- ttuttle