Huawei E3276 problem

Tommy Cheng tommy7765 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 13 01:09:36 PST 2012

The initial submitted cdc_ncm driver (2010/12/07 net.git) and

the latest submitted cdc_ncm driver(2012/08/04 net.git) are not
working.  The driver can't bind to E3276 because of "bind() failure".

The driver only works for me is from the below link.  That driver
seems to be very similar to the initial subnitted one.  I'm still trying
to find out why.

http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-usb/msg32494.html