Huawei E3276 problem

Olof Ermis olof.ermis at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 02:53:03 PST 2012

Hi!

The patch worked, it didn't call the usb_driver_claim_interface.

The echo gives:

root at oloflinux:~/linux# echo '1-1:1.1' >/sys/bus/usb/drivers/cdc_ncm/unbind
-bash: echo: write error: No such device

(when connected).

Tommy: Do you have some nice script that initiates the connection?
Linux-scripting is not my strong side, either.

Cheers
Olof