Fwd: libqmi with python

Simone Ferlin-Oliveira ferlin at simula.no
Thu Aug 8 12:34:42 PDT 2013

Hi,

I am still trying with python and libqmi, from the immense list of warnings
I sent earlier, I have a patch that eliminates most of them, but I still
have this list below remaining:

When the output of a message is an array of structs it returns warnings
about 'unknown type' from GIRSCAN.

Any ideas?

generated/qmi-dms.c:24968: Warning: libqmi:
qmi_message_dms_get_firmware_preference_output_get_list: Unknown type:
'QmiMessageDmsGetFirmwarePreferenceOutputListImage'
generated/qmi-dms.c:25619: Warning: libqmi:
qmi_message_dms_set_firmware_preference_input_get_list: Unknown type:
'QmiMessageDmsSetFirmwarePreferenceInputListImage'
generated/qmi-dms.c:25651: Warning: libqmi:
qmi_message_dms_set_firmware_preference_input_set_list: Unknown type:
'QmiMessageDmsSetFirmwarePreferenceInputListImage'
generated/qmi-dms.c:26786: Warning: libqmi:
qmi_message_dms_list_stored_images_output_get_list: Unknown type:
'QmiMessageDmsListStoredImagesOutputListImage'
generated/qmi-nas.c:4072: Warning: libqmi:
qmi_indication_nas_event_report_output_get_rf_band_information: Unknown
type: 'QmiIndicationNasEventReportOutputRfBandInformationElement'
generated/qmi-nas.c:8907: Warning: libqmi:
qmi_message_nas_get_signal_strength_output_get_error_rate_list: Unknown
type: 'QmiMessageNasGetSignalStrengthOutputErrorRateListElement'
generated/qmi-nas.c:9003: Warning: libqmi:
qmi_message_nas_get_signal_strength_output_get_ecio_list: Unknown type:
'QmiMessageNasGetSignalStrengthOutputEcioListElement'
generated/qmi-nas.c:9035: Warning: libqmi:
qmi_message_nas_get_signal_strength_output_get_rssi_list: Unknown type:
'QmiMessageNasGetSignalStrengthOutputRssiListElement'
generated/qmi-nas.c:9067: Warning: libqmi:
qmi_message_nas_get_signal_strength_output_get_strength_list: Unknown type:
'QmiMessageNasGetSignalStrengthOutputStrengthListElement'
generated/qmi-nas.c:11197: Warning: libqmi:
qmi_message_nas_network_scan_output_get_mnc_pcs_digit_include_status:
Unknown type:
'QmiMessageNasNetworkScanOutputMncPcsDigitIncludeStatusElement'
generated/qmi-nas.c:11229: Warning: libqmi:
qmi_message_nas_network_scan_output_get_radio_access_technology: Unknown
type: 'QmiMessageNasNetworkScanOutputRadioAccessTechnologyElement'
generated/qmi-nas.c:11261: Warning: libqmi:
qmi_message_nas_network_scan_output_get_network_information: Unknown type:
'QmiMessageNasNetworkScanOutputNetworkInformationElement'
generated/qmi-nas.c:14177: Warning: libqmi:
qmi_message_nas_get_serving_system_output_get_roaming_indicator_list:
Unknown type:
'QmiMessageNasGetServingSystemOutputRoamingIndicatorListElement'
generated/qmi-nas.c:18848: Warning: libqmi:
qmi_indication_nas_serving_system_output_get_roaming_indicator_list:
Unknown type:
'QmiIndicationNasServingSystemOutputRoamingIndicatorListElement'
generated/qmi-nas.c:25269: Warning: libqmi:
qmi_message_nas_get_rf_band_information_output_get_list: Unknown type:
'QmiMessageNasGetRfBandInformationOutputListElement'
generated/qmi-nas.c:54761: Warning: libqmi:
qmi_message_nas_get_cdma_position_info_output_get_cdma_position_info:
Unknown type:
'QmiMessageNasGetCdmaPositionInfoOutputCdmaPositionInfoBasestationsBasestation'
generated/qmi-wms.c:9239: Warning: libqmi:
qmi_message_wms_list_messages_output_get_message_list: Unknown type:
'QmiMessageWmsListMessagesOutputMessageListElement'
generated/qmi-wms.c:10006: Warning: libqmi:
qmi_message_wms_set_routes_input_get_route_list: Unknown type:
'QmiMessageWmsSetRoutesInputRouteListElement'
generated/qmi-wms.c:10038: Warning: libqmi:
qmi_message_wms_set_routes_input_set_route_list: Unknown type:
'QmiMessageWmsSetRoutesInputRouteListElement'
generated/qmi-wms.c:10894: Warning: libqmi:
qmi_message_wms_get_routes_output_get_route_list: Unknown type:
'QmiMessageWmsGetRoutesOutputRouteListElement'
generated/qmi-ctl.c:871: Warning: libqmi:
qmi_message_ctl_get_version_info_output_get_service_list: Unknown type:
'QmiMessageCtlGetVersionInfoOutputServiceListService'
generated/qmi-dms.c:27460: Warning: libqmi:
qmi_message_dms_delete_stored_image_input_get_image: argument image:
Unresolved type: 'QmiMessageDmsDeleteStoredImageInputImage*'
generated/qmi-dms.c:27492: Warning: libqmi:
qmi_message_dms_delete_stored_image_input_set_image: argument image:
Unresolved type: 'QmiMessageDmsDeleteStoredImageInputImage*'
generated/qmi-dms.c:28782: Warning: libqmi:
qmi_message_dms_get_stored_image_info_input_get_image: argument image:
Unresolved type: 'QmiMessageDmsGetStoredImageInfoInputImage*'
generated/qmi-dms.c:28814: Warning: libqmi:
qmi_message_dms_get_stored_image_info_input_set_image: argument image:
Unresolved type: 'QmiMessageDmsGetStoredImageInfoInputImage*'

Thanks,