MC7750 libqmi

Tim Harvey tharvey at gateworks.com
Mon Nov 4 20:19:52 CET 2013

Heath,

I saw your thread here
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libqmi-devel/2012-November/000386.html
on the libqmi maillist archives and was wondering what the status is?

I have a MC7750 that I've established a connection with using libqmi
v1.6 but it seems after some time traffic stops being passed and
'qmi-network /dev/cdc-wdm0 status' shows disconnected. If I do a
'qmi-network /dev/cdc-wdm0 start' traffic resumes again.  It sounds
like this is a different issue than you encountered?  I have the same
results if I hack qmicli to add QMI_DEVICE_OPEN_FLAGS_NET_802_3 and
QMI_DEVICE_OPEN_FLAGS_NET_NO_QOS_HEADER it seems to behave the same.
Its possible that I don't have an adequate signal strength as I'm not
clear yet how to determine with libqmi what radio band I'm connected
with and what an appropriate signal level is.

Thanks for any info,

Tim