QMI service versions in different devices

Bjørn Mork bjorn at mork.no
Wed Sep 18 02:57:11 PDT 2013

Aleksander Morgado <aleksander at lanedo.com> writes:

>> Could you do me a favour and email me the list of QMI services and
>> versions supported by the QMI devices you happen to have?
>>

> This is with a Cinterion PLS8 module.
>
> $ sudo qmicli --get-service-version-info -d /dev/cdc-wdm1 -p
> [/dev/cdc-wdm1] Supported versions:
> 	ctl (1.5)
> 	wds (1.16)
> 	dms (1.13)
> 	nas (1.25)
> 	qos (1.3)
> 	wms (1.8)
> 	pds (1.13)
> 	auth (1.2)
> 	at (1.2)
> 	voice (2.1)
> 	cat2 (2.11)
> 	uim (1.12)
> 	pbm (1.4)
> 	unknown [0x0f] (1.0)
> 	loc (2.0)
> 	sar (1.0)
> 	unknown [0x12] (1.0)
> 	rmtfs (1.0)
> 	unknown [0x17] (1.0)
> 	unknown [0x18] (1.0)
> 	unknown [0x1a] (1.0)
> 	unknown [0x1d] (1.0)
> 	cat (2.11)
>
> Lots of unknown services here.

These are named, along with quite a few others, in the newest GobiAPI at
https://www.codeaurora.org/patches/quic/gobi/Gobi/GobiAPI_2013-07-31-1347.tar.gz
:

   eQMI_SVC_TEST,             // 015 Test service

   eQMI_SVC_IMSS,             // 018 IMS settings service

   eQMI_SVC_TS,               // 023 Thermal sensors service
   eQMI_SVC_TMD,              // 024 Thermal mitigation device service
   eQMI_SVC_WDA,              // 026 Wireless data administrative service
   eQMI_SVC_CSVT,             // 029 Circuit switched videotelephony service