Huawei E1732 qmilib supported?

david preetham preetham.david at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 02:23:40 PDT 2013

thanks Bjorn,
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/269325/ served my purpose i am using
devices E303 (AT cmds for management and NCM protocol for data
transfer).The patch you shared registering subdriver cdc-wdm for control
endpoint and cdc_ncm driver for bulk endpoints. If i send
at^ndisdip=1,1,"apn","","",2 through /dev/cdc-wdmX once i will get response
and after that running udhcpc on wwanX interface connecting to network.