Issues with Netgear 340U latest firmware

Gopakumar Choorakkot Edakkunni gopakumar.c.e at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 16:22:50 PDT 2014

Thanks Dan. Making this the "first thing" is doable but a lil tricky since
everything is so asynchronous .. as soon as wwan0 interface is created,
then brings signals dhcp to start sending packets etc.. Let me think of how
I can get this done, or to be absolutely reliable, I am thinking add this
into the qmi_wwan.c driver itself as some module option ? Let the driver do
it as the first thing so that we are 100% sure that nothing else (dhcp
etc..) went through before doing this. I will spend some time over the
weekend to see what this qmicli 802-3 option does and if I can patch it
into the qmi_wwan.c

Rgds,
Gopa.