Supported devices

Madhan madhan.mepco at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 08:11:53 PST 2014

Hi martin,
E 398/392 is good device for qmi .. but still it has some firmware bug for
AT channel.  You cant use your galaxy to play with qmi. . It uses different
standard.
And regarding drivers 3.4 is a good choice and the jelly been is with linux
3.4 . But you can find difference in 3.10 or more since the binding of the
subdriver is modified in latest drivers.

REGARDS,
Madhan