Netgear 340u

Bjørn Mork bjorn at mork.no
Sun May 4 23:43:53 PDT 2014

AT commands over MBIM is a vendor specific service, if implemented. I don't think that is likely on the 340u because we haven't seen it on any other Qualcomm based sierra device. But you never know.

Exploring MBIM is interesting in itself. And building libmbim shouldn't be more complicated than building libqmi.

Bjørn