Getting / Setting LTE band capabilities.

Markus Gothe nietzsche at lysator.liu.se
Mon May 19 10:32:01 PDT 2014

AFAIK: The current --dms-get-band-capabilities won’t show me any LTE bands for most ZTE devices I have at hand.

To set system via "NAS Set System Selection Preference” will probably work. However the counterpart: "NAS Get System Selection Preference” will only show me what’s stored in NVRAM (you can change this value using QPST) and not the hardware-capabilities.

Is there any unimplemented QMI API beside QMI_NAS_GET_CELL_LOC_INFO that might be a hint in the correct direction?

//Markus - The panama-hat hacker