MC7304 connection?

Nir Fuchs Nir at liveu.tv
Tue May 20 05:53:33 PDT 2014

Hello Bjørn and Aleksander,

I've managed to connect MC7304 yesterday after pushing the latest kernel driver update to identify the device.

I also noticed the 3 cdc-wdm/WWAN pairs and as you've managed it seems that only #8 and #10 are responsive.

As for the QMI connection, as Aleksander mentioned, QMI connection setup was successful both on interface #8 and #10 but DHCP was successful for me only on interface #10.

I'm using the following:
Kernel 2.6.37
udhcpc v1.13.2
libqmi 1.8 (No explicit "framing mode" used when setting the QMI connection up)
MC7304 Firmware is Revision: SWI9X15C_05.05.02.00 r19147 carmd-fwbuild1 2013/11/15 13:54:28

Let me know if I can assist you in any way,

Nir.