MC7304 connection?

Bjørn Mork bjorn at mork.no
Wed May 21 01:27:59 PDT 2014

Aleksander Morgado <aleksander at aleksander.es> writes:

> So, what to do with these two interfaces now? Should we just ignore
> them in the kernel driver? Is there anything else I could try with? I
> may try to implement "WDA Set Data Format" and play with it...

The 3rd port is probably dead until we get any further clues.  But I
think we should try harder to make the 2nd port work before giving up.
Using the WDA "set format" command is certainly worth an attempt.  I
don't know the exact relationship to the CTL "set format", but do note
that the WDA command allows assymetric settings.  Which will screw up
stuff for the qmi_wwan driver.

And did you try using e.g. '--device-set-instance-id=1' prior to the
--device-open-net etc command?

usbmon snooping might also tell us something if the problem really is
related to framing mismatch.