MC7304 connection?

Dan Williams dcbw at redhat.com
Wed May 21 06:17:46 PDT 2014

On Wed, 2014-05-21 at 13:11 +0200, Aleksander Morgado wrote:

> >> WDA docs say that if one client uses CTL Set Data Format and another
> >> one uses WDA Set Data Format, an "Invalid Operation" error will be
> >> returned for the second one. I'll try to play with WDA Set Data Format
> >> anyway.
> >
> > Did you try CTL Set Data Format first to raw-ip and then back to 802.3?
> > That ought to reset any existing setting.
>

> Yeah, I also tried that :) and nothing new.

Since the interfaces are effectively paired, is ModemManager detecting
the #1 WDM and the #3 net ports?  Is there a way to ensure that if MM
picks WDM #1 that it also uses net #1 as the data port?  If we don't
have any kind of links in sysfs, I guess we could poke udev for USB
interface numbers or something, but that's icky.

Dan