Support for Aircard771S ?

Aleksander Morgado aleksander at aleksander.es
Fri Nov 7 10:52:12 PST 2014

On Fri, Nov 7, 2014 at 7:24 PM, Markus Gothe <nietzsche at lysator.liu.se> wrote:
> What’s the PID and VID of the 771S… A dump of endpoints might as well help us get a grip.
> Most likely you should try NetGear's / Sierra’s GobiNet driver in raw-ip mode. (Since I had big issues with setting the WDA on 770S to 802.3).

Speaking of which; did you have any problem with the CONFIG_PM-enabled
code in the Sierra driver? I've been testing a MC7354 in Linux 2.6.32
with Sierra's GobiNet, and the only way I could make it work was fully
disabling PM with -UCONFIG_PM in KBUILD_CFLAGS. Raw I P vs 802.3
didn't make any difference; only the PM settings seemed to affect.