How to make --nas-set-system-selection-preference='umts|lte' persistent ?

Gopakumar Choorakkot Edakkunni gopakumar.c.e at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 23:40:08 PST 2014

So just to update on this thread for benifit of anyone else who does a
google search :). Eventually I ended up doing
--nas-set-system-selection-preference='umts|lte' AND unbinding + binding
qmi_wwan driver. After that looks like a
--nas-get-system-selection-preference says 'umts lte' as expected.
Nevertheless, the setting doesnt persist - maybe its something to do with
the ac340u in specific.

Rgds,
Gopa.