Novatel 551L + qmi

Gopakumar Choorakkot Edakkunni gopakumar.c.e at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 09:08:11 PDT 2014

Thanks again for the response Dan.

>> If you are connected to LTE and run out of LTE coverage but EVDO is
available, the data connection will simply terminate, the modem will
eventually register on EVDO, and you will need to manually re-start the
data connection.

>From ModemManager code, I am assuming that reading the $NWQMISTATUS would
faithfully report such conditions ? Like if I keep polling for
$NWQMISTATUS, I would see status change from connected to not-connected
(whatever their equivalent values are) if this LTE-->EVDO change happens ?

Rgds,
Gopa.