ModemManager for non-desktop linux-es (like openwrt for eg) ?

Aleksander Morgado aleksander at aleksander.es
Fri Sep 19 02:43:16 PDT 2014

On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 2:28 AM, Gopakumar Choorakkot Edakkunni
<gopakumar.c.e at gmail.com> wrote:
> Awesome ! let me take a look at that package, thanks !

None of the custom packaging rules in that blogpost got into the
OpenWRT packages or trunk repos, AFAIK. But they all probably still
apply right now, so you shouldn't have many issues. I tested them back
when I wrote them in a MIPS board.