Writing nv items via QMI?

Markus Gothe nietzsche at lysator.liu.se
Tue Apr 21 12:04:59 PDT 2015

I suppose I should use libqcdm... So this is kinda off-topic I guess;

Dan, do you have documentation about how to use it? AFAIU I need to make a custom struct for the nv item...

However there ought to be a generic way to dump all nv items of a device. Which would be nice for backing up things. :-)

Making a simple commandline tool should not be to difficult I guess.

//M