Backport qmi wwan driver to linux 2.6.32 on ARM

Dan Williams dcbw at redhat.com
Wed Aug 12 15:32:23 PDT 2015

On Thu, 2015-08-13 at 00:03 +0200, Markus Gothe wrote:
> Guess it might be related to: ‘QmiWdsGetCurrentSettingsRequestedSettings’ right?
> But is this implemented in the Modem-manager?

Yes, it's WDSGetCurrentSettings.  And qmicli will report those settings.
But unfortunately this doesn't work for all modems, and at the moment
ModemManager recommends to clients that DHCP should be used instead
because that almost always works.  But you need GetCurrentSettings for
anything IPv6 related I think.

Dan