QMI protocol error (26): 'NoEffect' on stopping

Kavula Suresh kavulas at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 08:11:47 PDT 2015

Can you please help with these issues, please...

After identified as Disconnected from status command - While stopping
network:

*Issue # 1:*   error: couldn't stop network: QMI protocol error (26):
'NoEffect'
Then, we do see "Network stopped successfully"

Once above Issues appears, when we try start network gets following issue:

*Issue # 2:*
error: cannot re-start network, PDH already exists

After Issue # 2 appears, when I try to get status, receives following
message:

*Issue:3*
error: operation failed: Transaction timed out
error: couldn't get packet service status

Thanks,