I connect fine but always get disconnected exactly after 120 seconds

Markus Gothe nietzsche at lysator.liu.se
Wed Dec 9 14:25:48 PST 2015

I’ve got a E397B at work as well… However for Huawei devices we don’t use qmi_wwan.c or uqmi. So I guess I am of little help here.

The old Nokia Icera 21M; 2011 called and wanted back it’s 3G ;-)

The Pantech 290 UML is one weird device… I love it actually. It reminds me of the Pantech UMW190 in that aspect it supports both GSM and CDMA; depending on the network it will switch firmware.

Really awesome. The 295 UML is not that fancy but if you get hold of one the latest fw supports libqmi if modeswitched as described in an earlier thread.

//M