firmware update

dailijin dailijin126 at 126.com
Mon Dec 14 01:12:18 PST 2015

Hi Aleksander,

Thanks your quick responds,  this is bad news to me.

I known the Sierra firmware updater worked with GobiNet and GobiSerial driver, but the two driver will conflict with libqmi driver, this is indeed not convenience  for my dialing logic. Do you have planed to support this feature in libqmi?

Thanks

--

Best Regards,
Dai,Lijin