Huawei e3272s

Markus Gothe nietzsche at lysator.liu.se
Tue Jul 14 12:00:19 PDT 2015

Here is the code for distinguish between QMI and Balong:

         //Begin:DTS2013061403406 added by l81005329 20130614
     if ((HW_JUNGO_BCDDEVICE_VALUE != dev->udev->descriptor.bcdDevice
     && BINTERFACESUBCLASS != intf->cur_altsetting->desc.bInterfaceSubClass
         && BINTERFACESUBCLASS_HW != intf->cur_altsetting->desc.bInterfaceSubClass)
         || ((NULL != info->u)&&(info->u->bMasterInterface0 != info->u->bSlaveInter
face0))) {
             printk(KERN_ERR"lxz device is Qualcomm device bcdDevice=%x,InterfaceSu
bClass=%x\n",
                        dev->udev->descriptor.bcdDevice,intf->cur_altsetting->desc.
bInterfaceSubClass);
             deviceisBalong = false;
         }else{
             deviceisBalong = true;
                 printk(KERN_ERR"lxz device is Balong device bcdDevice=%x,InterfaceSubClass=%x\n",
                        dev->udev->descriptor.bcdDevice,intf->cur_altsetting->desc.bInterfaceSubClass);
         }
         //End:DTS2013061403406 added by l81005329 20130614

//M