libQMI / libMBIM hackaton?

Markus Gothe nietzsche at lysator.liu.se
Wed Mar 25 14:48:06 PDT 2015

Just a suggestion based on my background in Gnash and the Gnash hackatons... Would'nt it be great to have "ModemManager" (libmbim/libqmi) hackaton for a weekend? The Linux Hotel in Essen, Germany is an idealistic place for a such meet-up.

Ofc back in the Gnash days Rob Young paid off us and out assistance so we had resources to do the planning.

Nevertheless is the subject very specialized and I think it would be a great place to code, party and exchange ideas on.

What do you guys think?

//M