libqmi instead of NetworkManager?

Paul R r_paulr at outlook.es
Fri Oct 2 07:24:36 PDT 2015

> What service provider are you trying to connect with Paul?
>
> Aleksander, it looks like the modem isn't registered with any provider,
> much less an LTE or 3GPP capable one.  The Serving System response says
> "not-registered-searching".  So until that says the modem is registered
> to something (either 3GPP or 3GPP2) the modem won't allow a connection
> AFAIK.
>
> Dan

Yes, that could be because for my test I´m just simulating bad signal conditions by disconnecting antenna cable, so I can test how much time it takes to recover from that.
I must say, that in five times using NetworkManager,only in one I detected the same lag in connection time.
Those logs are from this kind of test. I hope I´ll have real (embarked system) logs soon.