3G Modem MC8805:qmicli succesfuly connected but no IP after dhclient

BenoƮt benoitne at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 02:51:00 PDT 2015

Hi!

It as been more than one month I am trying hard to make my modem work
but I am into the point where I would need help...(and it is like I am
about to succeed..)
I already opened a thread on Archlinux forum :

To summarize (details are on Archlinux thread) :

I am able to unlock the modem (--dms-set-fcc-authentication)
I am able to connect with qmi-network (adding APN in the conf file)
Status is connected but no packets are seen(|--wds-get-packet-statistics)|
I also tried to change the data format to 802-3
(|--wda-set-data-format=802-3) but no success..|
I am not able to retrieve an IP address...
Card tested on windows 7 machine with same SIM working great.

Many thanks for your help

belette