RFC: aleksander/qmi-firmware-update branch

Tang Nguyen tang_nguyen at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 9 17:38:21 UTC 2016

Hi,

Sierra Wireless claims the MC7455 supports multi carrirer on a single module.  So, they offer space to keep multiple firmware for this purpose.
We can switch firmware depending on what network that module is attaching to.  I think it it the most use case for having multi firmware in a
single module.

Cheers

Tang