MC7304 + Get current settings + manual IP settings

Thomas Schäfer tschaefer at t-online.de
Wed Jun 8 13:59:52 UTC 2016

> > The report will follow.

Some words to the logiles. I tried at first the released versions of mm/qmi
(opensuse 42.1 and tumbleweed) It did not work. (IPv4 did but ipv6 did not.)

So I compiled qmi and mm from git-master. The order of starting mm and plug in
of the device makes a difference. The best order was unfortunately to start
the Modemmanager after the device was plugged in. In reverse order, the first
port was not clean recognized, the second was used but not successfully.

I have not compiled the Networkmanager.

The raw-ip mode was set automatically. IPv4 did only work after setting the
addresses manually. (file terminal)

Regards,
Thomas