Sierra 7304/Qualcomm MDM 9215 - switch off AMR wideband

Westerhoff, Vincent Vincent.Westerhoff at p3-group.com
Fri Mar 4 12:16:11 UTC 2016

I am using sierra wireless 7304 with qualcomm MDM 9215 chipset and experience audio quality issues. From previous sierra modems I know I shall switch off AMR wideband codecs (like G722.2) and the quality is the better.

Is there a way to change AMR wideband codec usage with libqmi/qmicli? I would like to change it permanently.

Best regards,
Vincent

--
Vincent Westerhoff
P3 group

Cell:   +49 151 571 33 327
E-Mail:         Vincent.Westerhoff at p3-group.com<mailto:Vincent.Westerhoff at p3-group.com>
Web:    www.p3-group.com<http://www.p3-group.com>

P3 telehealthcare GmbH
legal disclaimer, mandatory information and the P3 office addresses can be found at
www.p3-group.com/telehealthcare/email-information<http://www.p3-group.com/telehealthcare/email-information>