libqmi / Quectel EC21/EC25

Bjørn Mork bjorn at mork.no
Mon Oct 10 12:24:49 UTC 2016

Sebastian Sjoholm <sebastian.sjoholm at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Just to add confirmation that the Quectel EC21 works as well with the same
> modifications that was made for Quectel EC25.

Could you test the attached patch against an unmodified qmi_wwan.c from
Linux v4.5 or newer?

I have assumed that the only relevant changes were the EC21/EC25 ones,
and ignored the EC20 and UC20 changes.  Those devices are supposed to
already be supported by the existing driver.  Is this assumption
correct?

And if anyone has a better idea on how to do this, then I'm all ears.