MC7455 can't transmit TCP data

David McCullough david.mccullough at accelerated.com
Wed Oct 26 22:54:21 UTC 2016

Hi dailijin,

We had similar issues and just used the qmi_wwan driver from the latest
kernel.  Its pretty easy to retro fit to older kernels,

Do note however that where I used to get dhcp bearers from the MC7354
I am now getting static bearers.

Cheers,
Davidm

David McCullough,  davidm at spottygum.com,   Ph: 0410 560 763