system automatically reboot due to MC7430

dailijin dailijin126 at 126.com
Mon Sep 19 06:52:18 UTC 2016

Hi All,

I have tested GobiNet driver and not reproduced this issue. so I think this is qmi_wwan driver issue.

But unfortunately , I don't find the root cause till now.

--

Best Regards,
Dai,Lijin

在 2016-09-12 14:38:24,"dailijin" <dailijin126 at 126.com> 写道:

Hi All,

Is there anyone encounter this issue before?

I will appreciate you very much if anyone can give me any suggestion.

Thanks in advance

--

Best Regards,
Dai,Lijin