Using GNU screen for AT commands

Tim Harvey tharvey at gateworks.com
Mon Apr 10 20:25:17 UTC 2017

On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 11:52 AM, Fabian Schörghofer
<fabian.schoergi at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think the problem might be that two programs are trying to access the
> ttyUSB device at the same time.

no, there are no other programs running at this time (no ModemManager
or anything else using the tty)

> Am 10.04.2017 20:46, schrieb Aleksander Morgado:
>> On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 8:32 PM, Tim Harvey <tharvey at gateworks.com> wrote:
>>> My apologies if this isn't the right place to ask this. I've googled
>>> around for the past couple of hours and haven't come up with anything
>>> concrete other than people saying to use a different app.
>>
>> Yeah, like minicom, right? ;)

yes among others (picocom, atinout, tmux) but I see the same results
with minicom and picocom (and the others are not standard packages).
Are you using some stty settings prior to running minicom?