DHCP client and MC7304

Westerhoff, Vincent Vincent.Westerhoff at p3-group.com
Tue Apr 11 08:16:30 UTC 2017

Hi,

I use also MC7304 and it works fine in a similar scenario. I always get a disconnect event and re-establish automatically. I also use udhcpc.

BR
Vincent

--
Vincent Westerhoff
P3 group

Cell:       +49 151 571 33 327
E-Mail:    Vincent.Westerhoff at p3-group.com
Web:       www.p3-group.com

P3 telehealthcare GmbH
legal disclaimer, mandatory information and the P3 office addresses can be found at
http://www.p3-group.com/portfolio-item/legal-disclaimer-p3-telehealthcare-gmbh