qmiserial2qmuxd: proxying serial QMI requests to qmuxd

Alexander Couzens lynxis at fe80.eu
Thu Aug 31 08:23:44 UTC 2017

On Wed, 30 Aug 2017 22:24:58 -0700
Joey Hewitt <joey at joeyhewitt.com> wrote:

> Some of you might like to know about a project I released:
>      https://github.com/scintill/qmiserial2qmuxd

> For me it's a stepping stone in creating a free Android RIL
> (early-stage code at
> https://github.com/scintill/android_frameworks_opt_telephony_ril_ofono
> ), but hopefully some others can get good use out of it too!

Hi Joey,

great! I already missed a way to connect libqmi with qmux when I was
looking into QMI states on a phone. Btw. I'm improving the qmi ofono
support, like voice or ussd. Some of my work is already
upstream, others can be found in my development branch [0].

Best,
lynxis

[0] https://git.sysmocom.de/ofono/log/?h=lynxis/master
--
Alexander Couzens

mail: lynxis at fe80.eu
jabber: lynxis at fe80.eu
mobile: +4915123277221
gpg: 390D CF78 8BF9 AA50 4F8F  F1E2 C29E 9DA6 A0DF 8604