Set technology preference to chosen type only.

Paul Gildea gildeap at tcd.ie
Tue Feb 14 14:26:56 UTC 2017

I am trying to set the device to use a certain technology only, example
UMTS or LTE. However when I do so there are still other options available.

Example: *qmicli -d /dev/cdc-wdm0
--nas-set-system-selection-preference=umts* and rebooting will give a mode
list of *umts, lte, td-scdma* via  *qmicli -d /dev/cdc-wdm0
--nas-get-technology-preference *instead of just UMTS.

If I then set it to LTE I will get "*lte, td-scdma*" instead of just LTE.
Is there something I am missing? I will check the code further to try and
solve this.

Regards,

--
Paul