Qualcomm Snapdragon X7 LTE-A

Benoît benoit at neviani.fr
Sat Jan 7 12:24:46 UTC 2017

On Sat, Jan 07, 2017 at 12:53:21PM +0100, Aleksander Morgado wrote:
>On Sat, Jan 7, 2017 at 10:44 AM, Benoît <benoit at neviani.fr> wrote:
>> So I guess we support Sierra MC/EM7455 right ?
>
>Yes, those are supported by libqmi (and ModemManager, and libmbim when
>in MBIM mode).

Great :)

Not related to my previous question but always got this question
somewhere in my mind and always forgot to ask...
Can we consider a better modem isolation when using libqmi against
normal Windows drivers (even if I am not using Windows).
I have heard that some modems have very bad modem isolation with the
kernel and that be a potential leak/security issue so I am wondering if
using a modem like the one I mentioned before could be a weak-point when
I try to use only non-proprietary piece on my computer?

If anyone has some input I would love to read it

Many thanks

--
Benoit