WDS Bind Mux Port?

Daniele Palmas dnlplm at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 10:03:01 UTC 2017

>> > I am using Sierra MC7455, which have both /dev/cdc-wdm0 and
>> > /dev/cdc-wdm1,
>> > this allow me to have to have two simultaneous data connections with
>> > qmi_wwan (also MC7304 support this).
>> >

>> But do those USB compositions have more than one rmnet device? In
>> LE922A6 we have only one device at the usb level.
>>
>> Daniele
>>

> You are correct.
>
> But aren't we able to have several data connections on same device with
> MBIM, I would remember that Björn did have some example of that, or is
> memory failing me? (of course this would be outside the QMI scope).

Yes, exactly, MBIM is working fine in that way.

But there are people that need the modem to be controlled through QMI
and have the requirement to setup multiple concurrent data session,
making this a showstopper for qmi_wwan.

The weird thing is that GobiSDK seems not to be working anymore with
those driver/chipsets...

Daniele