MC7354 with Verizon network

heni wael waelheni91 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 20:01:16 UTC 2017

I try to reinstall the firmware of the MC7354 module
I try using the sierra sdk
i have got some problems

I can't black list the qmi_wwan kernel module
even i created a file "blacklist-modem.conf" in /etc/modprobe.d/
qcserial is blacklisted but the qmi_wwan cant be blacklisted
i think the qmi_wwan is called and loaded  by usbcore  when it detect the
qmi mode in the modules
and it is not loaded at boot time by default
i need to call only the GobiNet instead
have you got an idea ? thanks