MC7455 in QDL mode

Sebastian Sjoholm sebastian.sjoholm at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 18:58:05 UTC 2017

Thanks.

Correct with the memorydump, it was able to communicate with device, it
does reset at the end which brought it back momentarily.

# ./ramdumptool_arm9
-----------
RAMDUMPTOOL version undefined
-----------
Creating output directory: MemDumpOut
Initiating RAM Dump capture...
Detecting device ...
Port open Success : /dev/ttyUSB0
Querying device parameters...
Querying Memory Debug Info...
1: OCIMEM
 [Base:0xFE800000, Length:0x00008800]
15: CMM Script
 [Base:0x07FA9320, Length:0x00000474]
Reading memory...
100% Complete

Resetting device ...
RAM Dump capture SUCCESS!!
Exit Application!
#

Thanks for the info regarding the Sahara communication, I will take a look
and see if there is something that I can do. I will try to manually
re-produce the fault as well, so I can easier test.

As the current MC7455, after couple of ramdumps (and reboots), it stayed
stable enough for me to quickly run qmi-firmware-update which succeeded.

Of course it would have been easier if I could only initiate the reboot via
Sahara, the whole ramdump process takes some time.

I get back on this when I have something to share.

-Sebastian

--
Sebastian Sjöholm

Simborgarvägen 116