Proxmox

Noah Taber noahtaber at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 01:38:12 UTC 2018

So, I noticed that Proxmox was detecting the modem properly through MBIM.  I blacklisted the modules that were loaded for the modem because I thought that Proxmox was not completely sending it through to the VM.  This caused the system to get an IP address more readily, but still not connected.

Maybe Proxmox is isolating the data connection because it doesn’t know about it?  I am not sure.