Sierra wireless modem network selection preference

Erik Kazandjian erik.kazandjian at accelleran.com
Thu May 3 10:45:22 UTC 2018

Hi I.m trying to add this feature. I started by changing the nas.json
defintion. For there on I get some code generated. I also added in the
qmicli_nas.c and extra command. But I'm stucked now because first of all
I'm not sure which call I have to do to actually set this option in the
modem and secondly I don't see where in the generated a call to the
driver is done to execute the function I want.
Could you guide me a little to say where I have to add the modifications ?

Thanks

Erik